Beef Droëwors (Somerset, UK)
Droëwors is a dried version of the popular South African sausage, boerewors (a delicious sausage spiced often with coriander seed). Combining traditional spices and local beef, our droëwors has been air dried to perfection in Wells, Somerset. This delicious South African snack (aka beer sticks) is packed with essential fats, vitamins, protein and iron. Droëwors is dried similar to biltong and both snacks can be enjoyed individually or alongside one another.
This listing is for a bag of 100g of mouth-watering droëwors.
Things to note:
- The back of our packaging contains all ingredients & allergens.
- Preparation; our bags include an oxygen absorber, these are NOT for consumption.
- Storage; store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our packaging displays a shelf life date on the back. Once opened, consume within 3 days.
- Allergens for this product include; barley, wheat gluten, soya bean, milk & eggs.
- Some products may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oils or may have been made alongside other products containing nuts.
- MSG flavour enhancer is included within the spices we use.
- Billies & Tong cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting in food allergies.
**We make a fresh batch of biltong, chilli/original snapsticks, sweet chilli bacon bites & droewors each week here @ Billies & Tong. So if you don’t receive your order straight away, fear not, the magic is happening on our end & your delicious treats will arrive fresh with you before you know it!**