- Additional information
At Billies & Tong HQ in Wells, Somerset, we make our biltong by hand using an old family recipe. This 100g bag of Billies & Tong garlic biltong is made with high-quality ingredients and is perfect for anyone who loves a tasty snack.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- All ingredients and allergens are listed on the back of our packaging.
- Our bags include an oxygen absorber that is not for consumption.
- Store your biltong in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. The shelf life date is displayed on the back of the packaging. Once opened, consume within 3 days.
- This product contains allergens such as barley, fish, wheat gluten, soybean, milk & eggs. Some products may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oils or may have been made alongside other products containing nuts.
- We use MSG flavour enhancers in our spices.
- Billies & Tong cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies.
We make a fresh batch of biltong, chilli/original snapsticks & droewors each week here at Billies & Tong. So if you don’t receive your order straight away, fear not! The magic is happening on our end and your delicious treats will arrive fresh with you before you know it!
100g, 300g, 600g, 1.2kgs
You may also like…
Beef Droëworsfrom £4.00