- Additional information
Beef Droewors – 100g/250g Bags
Beef droewors. Are you looking for a savoury snack that’s high in protein, low in carbs and full of flavour? Then you’ll love droëwors. This dried sausage consists of local beef and traditional South African spices, including coriander seed.
We air dry our droëwors to perfection in Wells, Somerset, using only the finest ingredients. It’s rich in essential fats, vitamins, and iron, making it a healthy and satisfying snack for any occasion. You can enjoy it on its own or with our biltong, another dried meat delicacy that originates from Southern Africa.
- Before eating, please read the ingredients and allergens on the back of our packaging. Our droëwors contains celery, barley & fish. Not suitable for people with wheat gluten, soya bean, milk &, eggs allergy. MSG flavour enhancer included.
- Do not consume the oxygen absorber included in our bags. It keeps the product fresh and dry.
- Store your droëwors in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Consume within 3 days after opening.
- Some products may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oils or may have been made alongside other products containing nuts.
- Billies & Tong cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies.
- We make a fresh batch of biltong, chilli/original snapsticks and droëwors each week. Therefore, you may not receive your order right away. However, you can rest assured that the magic is happening on our end and your order will arrive fresh and delicious before you know it.
For every kilogram of biltong and droewors we sell, we donate £1 to the orphanage at Eden Ministries in Doma, Zimbabwe.
Kevin and Susan Fry established this remarkable charity in Doma, Zimbabwe in 1998, providing care and support to over 250 children in need. Eden Ministries consists of different departments, including The Village, The Farm, The School and the Clinic.
To find out more about our story, click on the link below: